Sell Us Your Unused iPhone And Get CASH!
HIGHEST PAYOUTS PER PHONE!
Request a prepaid shipping kit
Send us your iPhone
Give your FREE kit to USPS or print a shipping label for your own packaging
Sell Your iPhone
Request a Free Mail Kit or Shipping Label to Get Started
Please note: We are only able to purchase the items shown below. If you ship any iPhone that are not on our price list, we will not be able to pay for them or ship them back to you. These items will be donated. Please review the price list above carefully.
Much easier to find what you want
Much easier to find what you want, where you want it shipped from and perfect job done.
Fast shipping and updates, item as described
- Michelle Saddic
My experience was good.
My experience was good. My product came exactly the way it said it would. It was only a few days. And it was in excellent condition.
What should I expect when I sell my iPhone?
When you sell your iPhone to iCash4You, you’re getting top dollar for your device! Here’s how the process works:
- Get a Quote: Choose the iPhone model you wish to sell and get a quote.
- Accept your Quote: Accept your instant quote for your iPhone, add it to your cart, and check out.
- Mail your iPhone: Shipping is free! Just use the prepaid USPS label provided at checkout.
- Get Paid FAST: Once we receive your iPhone, we’ll inspect it and pay you fast! (And we’ll keep in touch via email throughout the process, so you know when to expect your cash!)
Inspection Process for Selling Your iPhone
All iPhones are fully inspected to ensure the accuracy of your quote. Your transaction may be re-quoted if we find a discrepancy in the condition or functionality of the item(s) shipped. You may also receive a re-quote if any iPhone is determined to be a different model than what was originally indicated. iCash4You may offer you a quote for the correct item and pay you according to the current value of that item. This re-quote can sometimes be less or sometimes be more. In either re-quote scenario, you are in control. If you choose to accept the new quote, we will pay you the re-quoted amount. If declined, we will return the item to you, and as always, the shipping is on us.
More questions about selling your iPhone? See our full FAQ.
Choose your iPhone below to get started selling
Sell your iPhone
iCash4You is the best place to sell your Apple iPhone.
Get paid what your iPhone is actually worth
Most online trade-in companies will only pay you a fraction of what your iPhone is actually worth. With iCash4You you sell direct to another user, so you get paid more. We provide pricing data on recently sold iPhone like yours so your can quickly choose a price based on the storage size and specs.
On iCash4You, you get paid fast, as soon as your listing sells. Get that cash in your pocket.
Better than trade-in
Selling on iCash4You means you get paid what your iPhone is actually worth, and that’s more than any of the trade-in sites offer. Plus, when you list on iCash4You you get paid instantly as soon as your phone sells rather than waiting more than a week for a check.
Selling is easy, safe and free
iCash4You is the best way to sell your iPhone. On iCash4You, you buy and sell directly with other users and cutting out the middleman means you get the best money when selling your Apple iPhone.
Selling on iCash4You is always free and you get paid as soon as your iPhone sells. Our PayPal-based system also gives you and the buyer strong protections during a sale.
How to sell your iPhone
Select your iPhone model above and start a listing to enter a few details about it. Next, you’ll be asked to upload a few pictures, and then choose a price. Once you submit your iPhone listing, our team will do a quick check to make sure you included everything that’s necessary.
Well priced iPhones sell fast, so don’t be surprised if your’s is gone is a few hours! Once it’s sold, you get paid instantly. Shipment is expected within two business days of purchase. Make sure to reset the iPhone for its new owner, package the item safely, send it out, and share the tracking info.
Buy your next iPhone
iCash4You is also the best place to buy an iPhone. You can get the best price buying on iCash4You’s safe marketplace. Shop iPhones on iCash4You
How To Prepare?
Preparing your device before visiting a kiosk is simple. It assures that you protect your personal information and speed up device evaluation at the kiosk.
Before you reset your iPhone, we recommend backing up any photos or data you may want for later use.
- Go to your “Settings” app. Tap on “General”, and then “Reset”.
- Tap “Erase All Content and Settings”. If you have a passcode, you’ll be prompted to enter it.
- Enter your Apple ID password and tap “Erase”.
- After a minute or two, your iPhone will restart and take you to the welcome screen. The reset is complete.
SAMSUNG OR ANDROID RESET
Before you reset your Samsung device, we recommend backing up any photos or data that you’ll want access to later.
- The location of “Factory Reset” varies among different devices, models and operating systems. If you have a Google account set up on your device, make sure you have your login information handy.
- Samsung: Go to “Settings” app, then “Backup and Reset”, and then “Factory Data Reset”
- Google: Find “Settings” app, then tap “System”, then “Advanced Reset Options”, and then “Erase all data (factory reset)”
- Other Android: Tap “Settings”, then “System”, then “Reset Options”, and finally “Erase All Data (factory reset)”
If these options don’t work, recommend searching “factory reset” in your system search bar.
Sell My iPhone
Get Your Phone Ready to Sell: iPhone
Music, memories and money. Your entire life is right there on your iPhone, easily accessible with just a few swipes. With three simple steps, we’ll help you transfer your valuable information and memories, erase data and get that old phone ready to sell.
REMOVE your data
Think of all the music you’ve collected on your phone over the years. All those thousands of pictures and videos, your favorite games, the apps you can’t live without, not to mention your contacts and emails. You’ve got a lot of data on your phone. Let’s talk about relocating it, so it’s ready and waiting to be transferred to your new phone.
Backing up your iPhone makes it possible to transfer your old data to your new phone
Before you start: Make sure to save and close your files before copying them from your phone to your computer
First, decide which backup method is right for you: iTunes or iCloud.
- If you have lots of photos or videos on your camera roll (1 GB or more), then iTunes is your best option
- If you rarely (or never) connect your phone to a Mac or PC, iCloud is the way to go
Good to know: iCloud backs up information about the music, movies, TV shows, apps, and books you’ve purchased but not the purchased content itself. iCloud also backs up your photos and videos, unless you turn on iCloud Photo Library on your iOS device (iOS 8.1 or later).
If you turn on iCloud Photo Library, your photos and videos are already stored in iCloud, so they aren’t included in your iCloud backup.
Backing up in iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to a Mac or PC
(keep in mind you can only back up your iPhone on one computer)
- Open iTunes on your computer
- Select File > Devices > Back Up
Backing up with iCloud
- Select Settings > iCloud > Back Up, then turn on iCloud Backup.
- Your phone will now automatically back up your data when the phone is plugged in, connected to WiFi and the screen is locked.
Want to back up data manually?
- Select Settings > iCloud > Backup > Backup Now
Don’t forget to sign out
This is a BIGGIE. Make sure to sign out of iCloud after you back up your data. If you don’t sign out, all that data you just backed up? Poof, it’ll be gone. But that won’t happen, because here’s what you’re going to do once you’ve backed up your data using iCloud:
- Select Settings > iCloud > Sign Out
If your phone has iOS 7 or a later version, choose Delete Account. If you delete all of your data manually without signing out of iCloud, it will delete the content from iCloud, as well. And that would be a major bummer.
Now that you’ve completed the important step of backing up your data, it’s time to disconnect your phone and make sure your account is paid off.
Make the call
Call your carrier and disconnect service to your old iPhone. Before you do, make sure:
- No time is left on your contract
- No fees will be charged if you cancel your account
- All bills have been paid
You’re in the final stretch of getting your old iPhone ready to sell. You’ve backed up all the data you want to keep and called your carrier to disconnect your old phone. The last step is wiping the slate clean by resetting your old phone.
Ready. Set. Reset.
Access the Reset menu
- Select Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings
- If you have a password you will be asked to enter it at this time
- A warning box will appear with the option to Erase iPhone in red – tap this
Good to know: When Erase All Content and Settings is performed, your Find My iPhone locator will be disabled.
Ensure the phone was restored
The restoration process may take a few minutes. Once it’s complete, check to make sure the phone has been reset to the original factory settings. Turn it off, and then back on. If you’ve successfully reset the phone, you’ll see the iOS Setup Assistant that says “hello” at startup
Charge your phone
To ensure the fastest experience and best price, be sure your device is charged before visiting an iCash4You!
Congratulations! Your phone is now clean as a whistle (data-wise, anyway). You’ve taken the important steps to make sure your information stays with you, and all your photos, videos, apps and music are backed up and ready to be transferred to your new phone. Now you can sell that old phone with confidence.
Like the idea of making instant cash on your old phone? Go to an iCash4You, where you can recycle it for cash on the spot. Charge your phone and find an iCash4You location near you.